Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Multistrand silver necklace with black pearls and rhinestones.
- Multistrand silver necklace with black pearls and rhinestones.
- I created this handmade necklace with natural blue agate stones, silver-plated crosses charms and antique silver charms with Swarovski crystals.
- This statement necklace has a bold and strong image (even if it's light weight), so that you can wear it with any outfits from your sportswear chic look to a more elegant style or with an evening dress but always you will feel cool and trendy.
- The necklace is hand made, hypoallergenic
- Made in Italy. All my trendy jewelry is shipped with Maiden-Art brand packaging made of a pink silk bag and a white box as you can see in the pictures.
You can find below my trendy necklace and handmade jewelry collection's inspiration:
The Fall Winter 2012-2013 collection is called ROCKMANTICA. ROCKMANTICA is a mix of an Italian word “romantica” and the english word “rock”. “Rock and Romance” are the main characters that predominate into the ROCKMANTICA collection. A word invented to call an imaginary place where every dreams come true. ROCKMANTICA is the colors are the happyness. The collection imaginary place and the colors wrap every single jewel. The jewelry is designed with glass beads mixed with natural stones like Aquamarine, Calcedony, Lapislazzuli, White Onyx and Pyrite. The Emerald Green Swarovski crystals and the silver and rose gold plated chains give a stronger look around the natural stones. Small rose gold crosses, skulls, feather, stars and hearts charms give a more rock style mixed with romantic one from the colors of the natural stones.
When you wear a statement Maiden-Art jewelry piece you definitely get noticed!
Warning: When wearing it, you will have to prepare to be followed by other women asking where you bought this gem of a piece!
Materials: Brass, Swarovski crystals, Pearls
>>>Maiden-Art jewelry are frequently featured in many prized publications like:
Vogue Italia, Vogue Shopping, V, S, WWD Magazine, Numero Magazine, Fashion Press Japan, Fudge Magazine, Ginza Magazine, Fashion magazine, Glamour Italia, Elle Italia, Very Elle Accessories, The Ophra Magazine, Nylon Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Harper's Bazaar and Dazed & Confused.
To know more about my jewelry featured on Magazines and Editorials please visit: